SourceNabors Corporate Services Inc
Mechanical Drafter ITexas, Houston, 77067 Houston USA
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no furtherwe are seeking individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable, and ready to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.About Nabors Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world. Canrig Drilling Technology provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to global customer base, improving the safety and efficiency and environmental footprint of operations. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding. JOB Summary The Mechanical Drafter I will be required to perform drafting functions for development of new and existing products using AutoCad and 3D parametric software. He/she may also be required to draft as-built equipment. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides drafting support to the designers and engineers
- Produces accurate drawings which meet company drafting standards.
- Performs a preliminary self-check of drawings produced prior to submitting them to the engineers for approval.
- Assists designers and engineers with shop and field measurements of equipment.
- Participates in company safety meetings and safety awareness.
- Produces production drawings from redlines received from designers and engineers.
- Other duties maybe assigned.
- Knowledge of drilling practices and drilling rigs is a plus.
- General computer proficiency.
- Working knowledge of drafting principles as per ANSI Y14.5
- Competent in the use of engineering software such as Solid Edge, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of manufacturing software