SalaryUp to US$150000 per annum + competitive
Salesforce Developer Lead - $145k Base Salary + RemoteTexas, Houston, 77001 Houston USA
My client, a monumental force in the healthcare industry, is looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join their well established Salesforce team. This company recognizes the power that Salesforce provides for an organization and they are putting much of their budget into enhancing the platform. Joining their team is an opportunity for you to be exposed to the latest and greatest Salesforce has to offer. What do you have to bring to the table to be considered for this role?
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- Ability to decide when it's best to use declarative tools vs. custom Apex code for solutions
- Experience working with REST and SOAP API
- Able to coach and mentor junior developers
Platform Developer I Salesforce Certification
Comfortable writing APEX code, VisualForce pages, and Lightning Web Components
- Base Salary can go up to $145k with some flex for the right candidate.
- COMPLETELY REMOTE!
- 15% end of year bonus
- 100% health insurance coverage (medical, vision, and dental)
- Company is heavily invested in using Salesforce, it's their #1 priority for their technical budget.
20-25 PTO Days offered
401k with company match
Salesforce Sales Cloud Technical Lead - Remote
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Maximo Developer/ Technical Lead
SQL Developer - Lead
Lead SQL Developer on W2