SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceGTN Technical Staffing
Network Project ManagerHIGHLIGHTS Position type: 1-2 years, possibility to extend or convert to permanent statusCompensation: CompetitiveStart: May 3, 2021Location: Houston, TX 77070 / partial REMOTE NOW HIRING a Network Project Manager to work directly with technical architects on the the Data Center migration of a multi-site client from a physical/virtual environment to a private cloud in a new Data Center with a completely virtual SD-WAN network infrastructure. This is a phenomenal opportunity to help drive a massive cloud migration involving best-in-industry technologies and equipment REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 5+ years strong hands-on background as a Network Engineer or Network Architect with Cisco Data Center equipment.
- 4+ years expertise in full lifecycle program management of Data Center migrations, particularly physical to virtual moves.
- Minimum of 2 major Data Center migrations to an SD-WAN environment with a private cloud or hybrid cloud where the cloud migration is NOT being managed by a third-party vendor.
- Strong experience managing delivery in a matrixed environment and in communicating with technical teams and with senior management.
- Ability to remain professional at all times and liaise among diverse groups in a high-paced environment.
Network Operations Project Manager
Construction Project Manager - Wireless Telecommunications
Sr Project Manager
SAP Project Manager
Oracle ERP Project Manager - Houston, TX
Sr. Project Manager