SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Work on most phases of application systems analysis, workflow analysis, build, design, testing and programming activities.
- May be responsible to work or lead business owners, stakeholders, and IT personal to assess project needs as guided by management.
- Supports implementation and upgrades to clinical and bio-medical applications as required.
- Provide weekly status updates on project(s) progress to team lead or management.
- Tapestry Referral & Cadence Certified
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in applicable healthcare clinical operations, or Epic Application or other similar healthcare application systems design, configuration or support
- Will require the ability to translate clinical and operating requirements into clear, specific and actionable system configurations and ability to implement those configurations.
- Ability to test and audit personally developed system configurations, in order to assure functional accuracy.
Epic Tapestry Referral Cadence Analyst
EPIC Application Analyst - Cadence Community Connect - Corporate
EPIC Application Analyst - Ambulatory Community Connect - Corporate
EPIC Application Analyst - PB Community Connect - Corporate
EPIC Senior Application Analyst - Corporate