SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Desktop Technician, Gregory, Texas 78359 (minimal in town travel) Kelly Services is seeking a Desktop Technician for one of our top clients in Gregory, Texas. Length: (Contract W2) expected to start ASAP. Type: Contract W2-There is no "per diem" with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position. Pay Rate: $25-27/hr. (W2) Schedule: CST Interview Process: Held 4/8-4/14; Round 1-30 minute Zoom Video interview; Round 2- onsite. Technical:
- Maintain the hardware and software environment we support.
- The installation of desktop PC's, printers, and application software.
- Provide solutions to software, hardware or configuration problems that arise in the desktop environment.
- Fully participate in managing daily activities through the use of our ITSM ticketing system and assisting other district support analysts and other IT personnel as necessary.
- A thorough knowledge and practical experience in updating, configuring and troubleshooting PC operating systems (primarily Windows 7 to 10) and Apple iPhones.
- Technically proficient in updating, configuring and troubleshooting a diverse PC application environment that includes but is not limited to the Microsoft suite of products.
- Familiar with use of remote control software for support and maintenance.
- Must have a good general understanding of network connectivity and infrastructure.
- Analyst will be responsible for the safe and efficient performance of their support duties.
- There is a heavy emphasis on candidates who have great soft skills, customer service focus, and are able to maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective communication and prompt resolution.
- Must demonstrate the ability 'wear many hats' and possess the mentality to 'jump in and help' when needed.
- Must have customer service skills and the ability to communicate well with others (customers and team members).
- This position will require working in and around Plant construction areas and ultimately in and around a Plant that is in production.
- Safety training is necessary and will be provided.
- Wearing appropriate PPE will also be mandatory in certain areas.
- Plant experience is not required but preferred. Position will require lifting.