SourceRootshell Enterprise Technologies Inc.
Greetings from Rootshell Rootshell Enterprise Technologies Inc. is a recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. We are actively seeking AWS Infrastructure Engineer Role for one of our direct client. Role: AWS Infrastructure Engineer Location :- Dallas, TX
- Proven track record designing and implementing hybrid multi-cloud architectures.
- 10+ years of progressive server, virtualization, and cloud architecture experience in global large-scale enterprise and data-center environments.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with AWS and associated products
- Expert knowledge of and support of VMware
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with VMC on AWS
- 4+ years architecting, designing, and implementing AWS infrastructure.
- 2+ years experience architecting supporting VMC
- Infrastructure Security experience around securing hypervisors, clouds and servers.
- Experience automating server tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to document solutions with Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with clients, management, and peers.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hybrid Milt cloud data center design
- VMware to include NSX practical application and design
- Cisco UCS architecture and design
- Proven experience architecting AWS and Azure cloud environments
- Experience with Equinix connectivity products
- Experience and/or knowledge of Docker Containers with Kubernetes
- Design and implementation of VMC on AWS
- Automation tools such as Service Now, Terraform, and ansible
- Application stack layer 3-7