SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking candidates for exciting career opportunities. Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the Defense, Civil, Intelligence, and Health Industries. We solve our customers' mission-critical problems with innovative applications of technology and expertise.Leidos is currently looking for Systems Engineers in support of an upcoming defense contract. We are looking for all levels of experience including Associate, Intermediate and Senior Systems Engineers. The ideal candidate will responsible for the engineering, maintenance and support of core technologies that host business systems including virtual Server Infrastructure, Storage Area Network, Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Server Hardware and Server Monitoring and Management Technology.Basic QualificationsCandidates must have:
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and skills as required for Associate, Intermediate and Senior levels.
- Certification that meets a minimum of IAT Level II such as:
- Comp TIA Network+ CE
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)-Security, or
- ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Computing Environment Certifications such as MCSA Windows Server 2016 or Role-based Microsoft Certified Associate in relevant area.