SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Title: Compensation Analyst Location: 100% remote, but high preference to Dallas TX locals Pay Rate: $37.03/hr Contract to Hire Opportunity: 6 months (Goal is to move to Perm) Job Description:
- Under general supervision, provides analytical and technical support in the improvement and administration of deferred compensation and other executive compensation or equity programs that support business objectives.
- Assures through audits, analysis and reports, that programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Supports the administration of the deferred compensation plans and other executive compensation and equity programs.
- Assists with program process improvements and administration.
- May assist with the annual deferred compensation enrollment process.
- Participates in meetings with internal partners (Payroll, Systems, Finance, etc.) and external vendor.
- Identifies, suggests, and implements ongoing process improvements.
- Provides customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university and 5 or more years of experience in compensation and/or benefit plan administration; deferred compensation experience required.
- Executive and/or equity compensation experience is a plus.
- PeopleSoft experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with a wide range of constituencies, including peers and executives.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service.
- Possess ability to build collaborative relationships with teammates, third party vendors, and all levels of employees
- Requires intermediate knowledge of financial terms and principles to conduct advanced financial analyses.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize.
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office Suite, and advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Highly effective data management skills; i.e. process orientation and attention to detail, knowledge of pertinent regulations and compliance requirements.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.