SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceFocus America Inc.
5G Testing & Fault reporting Dallas, TX 12 months contract Our client needs someone that can help with Nokia CFX-5000 product integrations. Basic Requirements:
- Very strong experience testing Nokia radio network system testing, analyzing protocols stacks using protocol analyzer tools.
- Very strong understanding of 4G and 5G radio interfaces and other key critical interfaces,protocols, and architecture of 3GPP network.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with IP networking protocols such as IPv4 and IPv6 and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Radius, Diameter) as well as routing protocols.
- Familiarization with the tools, processes and methods linked to the job including QXDM, Wireshark (4G), EMIL, SYSLogs, etc.
- Ability to Install, Commission and Integrate Nokia 4G/5G HW Equipment
- Execute 5G test cases in Nokia and Customer Lab and Field Test Network
- Fault replication in Nokia labs of issues reported from customer lab and field
- Analyze logs and troubleshoot network problems
- Implement fault corrections and validate
- Support test case planning and test case contents creation
- Nokia Support for HW and tools support
- Execute System Build Up Plan. Install, Commission and Integrate 5G network elements
- Prepare reports on testing, faults and other 5G support activities
5G Testing & Fault reporting Consultant