SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
NPI Engineer (Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering) - 6 months CTHTexas, Dallas / fort worth, 75201 Dallas / fort worth USA
Title: NPI Engineer (New Product Introduction/Implementation Engineer)Location: Dallas, TXDuration: 6 Months Contract to Hire Job Description:As a New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineer in the Engineering Department, your primary responsibilities will include working side by side with R&D and 3rdparty vendor on the development of new automated test equipment and transitioning the new products into production. You will be required to develop a thorough understanding of the design, operation, and testing for mass production. You will use this knowledge to assist in customer gaging test and high reliability of product support.Responsibilities will include:
- Work with R&D team and 3rdparty vendors to develop hardware and software for test equipment.
- Work on customer gaging test for new product.
- Provide system engineering expertise for troubleshoot & repair during NPI projects, and assist with root-cause failure analysis & corrective actions of product defects and process issues throughout the product lifecycle.
- Develop and document production processes for front-end support team.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years' working experiences within electrical and/or manufacturing engineering disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in factory manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital & analog circuit design concepts.
- Experience with electronics instrumentation and sensors.
- Camera, light source and imaging process experience will be preferred.
- Software programming experience is preferred.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
Network Operations Engineer
Senior Software Engineer- Ruby on Rails
Full Stack Engineer
IT Systems Engineer
IT Engineer V
Network Engineer- Rack & Stack
SCCM MS Intune Desktop/Engineer