SalaryUSD $52.75 - 64.38 per hour 52.75 - 64.38 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
- Will interpret written requirements and technical specifications for software solutions to business problems.
- Will develop software based on the technical specifications.
- Will analyze and investigate problems with software solutions that have been reported by clients and document the results of their investigation(s).
- Will perform maintenance of software and correct defects that have been identified during the maintenance process.
- Will run unit tests on the software they create, implement test plans, test harnesses, and document the test results.
- Will investigate and suggest solutions to defects and problems with software solutions that have been detected during testing.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be involved in all SDLC aspects, from designing build pipelines, supporting cloud environments to working on various POCs.
- You will gain a deep understanding the inner workings of the applications to identify needed monitors and create suitable runbooks.
- Your role will require a wealth of knowledge and field-proven experience to deliver on the success of the initiatives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- AWS (3 years of experience is required)
- Terraform (3 years of experience is required)