SourceQuantum World Technologies Inc.
SIEM L3 AdministratorTexas, Dallas / fort worth, 75201 Dallas / fort worth USA
- Design and deploy of SIEM Platform.
- Patching & Upgrading of SIEM Platform/Agents.
- Work with business units to create network hierarchy, building blocks, classify Log Sources within the QRadar SIEM
- Creating Custom API Connectors and Parsers for log sources which are not out-of-box supported by SIEM Vendor.
- Audit and prepare assessment report for existing SIEM platform.
- Troubleshoot issues regarding SIEM and other SOC tools.
- Develop use cases and create custom rules in SIEM.
- Troubleshooting at log sources and connector/agent end to fix any issues reported by other team and observed on day-to-day basis.
- Raising change management tickets for SOC Administration activities like Patch upgrade for SIEM, onboarding log sources etc.
- Working with OEM (Tool support) in a way to resolve the issue or incident raised.
- Data archiving and backup and data purging configuration as per need and compliance.
- Restoring configuration/data backups based on the needs.
- High ethics, ability to protect confidential information.
- MITRE ATT&CK modelling
- Experience in Windows/Unix Administration.
- Python Scripting Knowledge (Good to have).