Salary$140,000 - $160,000 per year
100% Remote PositionThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Duran WorkmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:We deliver cutting-edge software solutions by leveraging advanced trends and designs in technology. We are not a consultancy nor a design agency; we are artisans in designing and developing software solutions for our clients. Our focus is crafting state of the art digital products with impeccable design coupled with source code engineering.Why join us?
- Benefits are no cost to our employees
- Competitive Base salary with aggressive bonus plan
- Pet Insurance covered by employer at no cost to employee
- 100% Remote work with at home work station cost covered
- Open communication is the foundation of our culture
- We are growing fast and always looking to promote from within
- You write code that is consistent aligned with architecture best practice, easily testable, understood by other developers and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- You use systematic debugging and diagnose cross-service issues.
- You approach all your work with a security lens, and you actively seek out security vulnerabilities.
- You continuously strive to strengthen your understanding of best practices.
- You ensure that tasks are prioritize and dependencies are noted.
- You commit to a realistic amount of work, and you understand and deliver your work based on priority and urgency. You anticipate and communicate blockers, delays and unexpected costs and avoid unnecessary escalation of issues. You clearly communicate expectations to team members.
- You think critically of the team's product and technical design, practices and processes and offer regular suggestions for improvement.
- You communicate technical and non-technical information, verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely, adjusting for your audience as needed.
- You facilitate team discussions ensuring participation by all members.
- You manage team meetings effectively, achieving the stated goals.
- You are accountable for your work, solicit and help when needed and give credit where due.
- You seek out opportunities to teach and mentor teammates.
- You are strongly oriented toward completing goals, your own and those of the team.
- You are engaged and contribute to a positive and productive work environment for all team members.
- You understand that no duty is too big or too small and you commit to getting the job done, right.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a technical field or the equivalent experience.
- You are recognized as a team leader.
- Experience in GO, Node or Python are preferred.
Senior Software Engineer (w/ Kubernetes)
Senior Software Engineer (Java/SpringBoot)
Senior Software Engineer (Java, Remote)
Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Senior Software Engineer (Python)