VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Unix Admin Dallas, TX (Day 1 Onsite) Full Time Experience and Qualification:
- Good exposure in Unix/Linux Administration
- Hands on experience in Linux OS installation and upgrade.
- Good knowledge in user management.
- Good knowledge in file permission, access control list.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and system security.
- Good knowledge of Linux process management.
- Good knowledge in package management and system patching. (Through YUM and rpm).
- Good knowledge of disk management through LVM (Creation, extension, reducing of volume group, logical volume, file system and managing swap space).
- Good knowledge in NFS, Samba, NTP.
- Knowledge of managing cron jobs.
- Good knowledge in analyzing various system logs.
- Basic knowledge in server architecture.
- Knowledge to work with ILO.
- Good troubleshooting skill with ability to support and troubleshoot elevated queries independently.
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with technical and non - technical issues with colleagues at all levels within and outside organization
Unix Admin - Dallas,TX - Onsite