WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) - Business AnalystTexas, Dallas / fort worth, 75342 Dallas / fort worth USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) - Business Analyst Location: Atlanta GA, Dallas TX, Bay Area CA, Knoxville TN, Neenah WI Contract to Hire Job Description Summary of Role:
- The Digital Technology Solutions (DTS) organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst (BA) for a role on the Warehouse Management team (WMS).
- This team supports and develops solutions for Client's warehouse management systems in the region.
- The team focuses on delivering business value via process and system enhancements, projects, and support.
- Leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within the warehouse management business process area.
- Functional leader of medium to large projects for a specific business capability.
- Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to use technology to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand
- Participates with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- As part of this team, the WMS BA will be responsible for integrating business, information, and technology architecture to create solutions for the relevant business capability area and in some cases, cross capability areas.
- Focus on cost savings, business growth, as well as connecting with partners and customers.
- Translates non-functional and functional requirements into end-to-end analytical solution designs, ensuring solution aligns with business goals and processes, uses and provides enterprise information consistently, integrates effectively with other applications and supports a common application environment.
- Collaborates with other BA and Enterprise Architecture to make sure that solutions fit within enterprise context and aims for standardization of solutions across CLIENT's application landscape.
- Coordinates medium to complex WMS / EWM implementations while leading design variances based upon business needs.
- Coordinates engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities. Contributes to the evaluation and selection of software product standards.
- Travel may include approximately up to 40% of work time in some months.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or another related field
- 3+ years of applied IT experience.
- SAP experience in Supply Chain related modules (SD, MM, LE, PP, SCM).
- SAP functional and configuration knowledge of the SAP's extended warehouse management (EWM) or Warehouse Management (WM) processes.
- Knowledge of SAP user exits, BAPI's, and BADI's.
- Knowledge of ABAP concepts and ability to debug.
- Comfortable consulting with resources from other disciplines and effective at working across multiple organizational boundaries
- Possess strong leadership skills and exhibit creative thinking to be able to come up with inventive solutions to solve business challenges.
- Experience working in a virtual team across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines.