VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Salesforce Tester/Salesforce QA Richardson, TX 6+ Months Job Description:
- 5+ years of experience in testing salesforce application
- 3+ years of experience in the Banking and financial domain
- Experience in CRM, Banking, Loans, Mortgage will be a value add
- 2-4 years knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager toolset.
- Represents team in major collaborative efforts and on key IT and Company objectives.
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC process and familiarity with the various testing methodologies (eg: SCRUM, Kanban, TDD, BDD, and Squad Models).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must adhere to corporate/team etiquette
- The Quality Assurance QA works with the Project Lead, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Business teams, and Quality Assurance Testing Team in the software testing life cycle and defect management. This role acts as a QA Analyst in the creation, preparation, review, development, and execution of test cases.
- Reviews application requirements/ User Stories and project documentation and asks follow-up questions as needed to gain a full understanding of requirements/Feature/Epic
- Ability to work with the Scrum Master, participate in ceremonies and represent the Quality Assurance team. Prioritize test conditions by working closely with the project team to determine priorities
- Document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases and other test artifacts such as Test cases, Test Data, Data validations, and test environments and associate them to the User Stories in AzDO
- Execute the Test cases, track the results, and demo them to business as needed.
- Should be able to author SQL Queries to fetch data from various databases, should be a strong data conversion engineer.
- Own all aspects of a program from a QA perspective including but not limited to manual testing, functional testing, database testing, and regression testing.
- Analyze and review the test results, share them with teams and business
- Ensures QA standards are maintained and followed across the projects and phases.
- Ensures the client's QA processes are followed throughout the test cycle.
- Provides feedback to project team and other internal customers on the production readiness
- Responsible for creating high level, mid-level, and low-level planning documents for the team as needed
- Identifies and analyses the Risk at an early stage of the project and come up with mitigation plans as needed
- Be flexible and creative in handling multiple activities and contentions in priorities. Takes initiative to resolve issues and tackle roadblocks.
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge and expertise on Test management tools and quality assurance concepts and methodologies (Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Squad).