SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Communicating with Test Manager
- Expertise in Manual Testing of Web and Windows based appliications.
- Exposure to different Testing types Sanity, Functional, Integration, Exploratory and System testing.
- Ability to understand complex requirements and transform those into Test Scenarios/Test Cases.
- Knowledge on Black-box test techniques.
- Have very good understanding of SDLC and STLC lifecycles
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in an Agile environment.
- Prior experience of testing LIMS would be an added advantage.
- Sufficient knowledge in SQL to write medium complex queries (e.g. Joins/sub-queries etc).
- Experience on any defect tracking tool like Jira, TFS/MTM, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience on any test management tools like TFS/MTM, ALM, etc
- Qualification - BE/BTech