SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- The primary responsibility is to support the existing or implement new messaging Infrastructure
- Must have solid past L3 experience on MS-Exchange
- Install, Configure, Maintain and troubleshoot Exchange servers
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Office 365 environment
- Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure
- Deep Knowledge of Office 365, Exchange Online, Intune / MDM, Teams, One Drive, Box, Yammer, Sharepoint Administration
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and it's interaction with Active Directory.
- Install, configure & troubleshoot Azure AD Connect Servers
- Knowledge of Audio Conferencing, DLP, Policies, Security and Compliances, Auditing in Office 365
- Unified Messaging, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos and DNS.
- PowerShell cmdlet and scripting knowledge
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions.
- Experience with Azure AD user management both for Office 365 and third-party services
- Experience managing directory sync into Azure AD and deep knowledge of OKTA, ADFC and Azure AD Sync for Federation, authentication, SSO and directory sync with Azure AD
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco IronPort ESA/Proofpoint and MSA.
- Deep Knowledge on Cisco IronPort Appliances and Cisco AsyncOS, commands for IronPort appliances.
- Configure, Maintain and troubleshoot connectors, Email Address Policies, etc.
- Responsible for providing senior level of support for Exchange Team.
- Must be able to produce detailed, accurate technical documentation
- Implementing the Best Practices in the Messaging Infrastructure
- Handle Client Escalation / Priority issues