SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceASCII Group LLC
Need - Oracle PPM and Grants Consultant - Dallas, TX - 12+ Months - PKTexas, Dallas / fort worth, 75201 Dallas / fort worth USA
Title : Oracle PPM and Grants ConsultantLocation : Dallas, TXDuration : 12+ MonthsRate : OPENVisa Status : ANY In-Person Interview : NoRelevant Experience (in Yrs.) : 8+Detailed Job Description:
- Strong Oracle Functional expertise and industry Experience services organizations.
- 10+ Years of experience in implementation of Oracle applications.
- Must have implementation experience with a deep understanding of Oracle Cloud.
- Required to have at least 2 or 3 full life cycle implementation experience in Oracle Financials Cloud
- Strong experience and Functional knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials applications such as General Ledger (GL)
- Ability to configure the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet business requirements and document application set-ups.
- Experience in executing implementation strategy, capturing business, systems requirements and analysis, prepare functional specification documents, solution designing, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Good Knowledge about oracle cloud strategy on handling Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound/Outbound interfaces and Reports with 3party applications
- Solid understanding of Oracle project methodology (OUM) and testing strategies such as Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and Process Playbacks (SIT and UAT etc.)
- Identify functionality gaps and supporting the development of solutions for them.
- Excellent communication skills, adapt in business interaction and understanding business applications.
Need - Oracle PPM and Grants Consultant - Dallas, TX - 12+ Months - PK
Need Java Tech Consultant - Dallas, TX - 12 Months
Oracle PPM Cloud Projects/Grants Functional expert
Oracle SOA Suite Consultant