Job typeNot Specified
SalaryUSD $55 - 57 per hour 55 - 57 per hour
We are currently looking for BSA/ Business System Analyst for one of our banking client based in Dallas, TX. Details about the role are as below;Requirements:
- Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
- Required to have a deep understanding of the functions Sub Ledger, Ledger, Regulatory reporting Support and assist clients with requirements definition, project definition, and project planning
- Assist with analysis, design, testing, system documentation, and user training
- Use software, analytical tools and techniques, business process knowledge, and general common sense to analyze business problems and to formulate solution
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and applications, customer needs and priorities
- Document and model current business procedures and processes and identify relevant technology issues
- Document current business procedures and processes and identify relevant technology issues
- Assess the impact of changes to the system and processes.
- Develop business requirements definitions and adhere to development methodology
- Document System and Client Acceptance Test plans
- Prepare test cases, test procedures, and expected results
- Assist in testing phase and be a liaison to the Quality Assurance teams in the completion of testing.
- Coordinate appropriate client involvement in testing
- Develop training documentation for new, existing, and enhanced applications
- Train clients on new and/or enhanced application
- Ability to work on complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Expertise in MS SQL Server Query Analyzer tool is essential
- Minimum 5 years experience in business process analysis, project management, and systems development life cycle.
- Minimum 5 years experience in requirements definition and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience working within a PMO environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Financial Services experience is essential.