SalaryUSD $25+ 25+
- The Security Consultant is responsible for performing IT audits, general risk assessments and third-party risk assessments.
- Is able to create/improve security awareness training and develop/improve policy life-cycle management.
- Contribute to the development and the growth of our Cyber & Network Security Professional Services through a participation in events in this field, in the development of business and in the development of our capabilities and solutions.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Advisor within Cyber & Network Security Services providing thought leadership, insights, and helping to develop Cyber & Network Security Services
- Contribute to delivery of Security Professional Services engagements
- Execute security services engagements, within the Security Business, which may require contributing subject matter expertise management and collaborating with resources across the company.
- Execute consulting engagements, assessments, and proofs of concepts to contribute relevant subject matter and Cyber & Network Security Services industry insights.
- Monitor changes or advancements in Cyber & Network Security Services and security technologies to explore new ways can extend competitive advantage and drive growth.
- Contribute to analysis of the costs, the value and the risks of new systems and technology, and provide sound, cost-effective recommendations to the managers to create, manage and augment Professional Security Services portfolio
- Contribute to pre-sales consulting engagements requiring Cyber Security and Network Security expertise to assist with scoping, architecture suggestions as well as high level costing exercises.
- Security consultant with a policy life-cycle management background
- Application & Security risk management and information security best practices
- 3+ years of IT auditing (e.g., SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, etc.) and Risk Assessments and Remediation
- Proficiency with Governance, Security, Compliance and Risk methodologies and best practice
- Third Party Risk Management expertise and experience in carrying out Third Party Assessments
- Third Party Residual Risk evaluation
- Capability to create efficiencies through automation and improved practice.
- Experience in implementing cyber security solutions in large enterprises or government agencies.
- Experience in various functions of the Enterprise receiving cybersecurity services, which may also involve technology partners.
- Ability to collaborate within a decentralized organization.
- Experience working in collaborative environments and high-performance teams.