SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceInfinity Consulting Solutions
Job Description - Python EngineerPYTHON ENGINEER DALLAS, TEXASTHE POSITION: We are hiring Python Engineers to join our Fintech client's team in Dallas, Texas!WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world class engineering organization.
- Support all aspects of the SDLC (requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, support).
- Write automated tests via TDD to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Build RESTful APIs.
- Conduct timely code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems and tasks.
- Demonstrative written and verbal communication skills to audiences with a wide variety of technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong ability to pick up and learn new technologies effectively.
- Experience in the following:
- Python3, Pandas, Numpy
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Working in an Agile/SCRUM
- Atlassian tools stack: Jira / Confluence / Crucible / Bamboo
- Version control tools: Git (GitHub)
- Good to have or willing to learn:
- Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Building and working with API's, Flask, Swagger
- AWS or other cloud environment