SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Description Job Description: SAIC is currently seeking professionals with knowledge and experience as a Service Desk Technician on the Information Technology Support Services(ITSS) II Contract in Corpus Christi, Texas supporting CCAD G6.Responsibilities :
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
- Perform root-cause analysis of all incidents
- Manage problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for routine user problems
- Ensure all service Incidents and Requests are answered promptly and effectively analyzed, documented, communicated, escalated and closed.
- Setup, configure, test, support, and troubleshoot workstations/thin clients/zero clients, software and peripheral equipment.
- Monitor and respond promptly to Incident and Request tickets using CA Unicenter Ticketing system.
- Per assignment, provide security-related support in order to comply with all applicable standards.
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 desktop issues in both virtual and physical environments.
- Security + Certified
- Microsoft 365 Certified
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting VMware and Citrix virtual environments and applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Active Directory Users and Computers (user/group management).
- Strong knowledge and experience with NTFS and Windows share permissions
- Experience creating both high and low level standard operating procedures for IT technicians and end users.