SourceVolt Services Group
Manufacturing Technical CoordinatorCedar Creek-12+ mthsVolt Technical resources is seeking a Technical Coordinator for a well known Scientific Medical Solutions Manufacturer in their Cedar Creek location.You will be Responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties in one or more manufacturing areas. Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving.Responsibilities:
- Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems.
- Determines and develops approaches to manufacturing technical assignments and processes
- Responsible for technical duties which require planning and judgment
- Solves a broad range of manufacturing technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job.
- General lab aseptic technique needed as they will be performing liquid handling, filling tubes of product.
- Attention to detail is a must.