SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Develop technical solutions, integrates supporting technologies and manages the solution life cycle.
- Work with ERP Technical representatives, and other technical support services to help diagnose, fix, and prevent any and all ERP IT issues. Serve as the liaison between the business units and the software vendor's technical support teams to address any issues that cannot be resolved in-house.
- Provide level one and level two technical support to the business process owners / SME's and users.
- Assist in researching, planning, and recommending to Executives system and software choices to satisfy the organization's business requirements.
- Accountable for the implementation of system modifications and expansions, new systems and releases.
- Assist in developing design considerations, cost analyses, and execution time-lines.
- Accountable for disaster recovery / business continuity for these systems - including regular disaster recovery tests to prove recoverability and to benchmark time to recover.
- Accountable to implement and support appropriate tools that allow for daily monitoring of systems, timely and appropriate response to alarms, system tuning to maintain / improve performance.
- Accountable for security at the system level and at the user level.
- Participates in on-call support rotation outside of normal business hours.
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Critical Thinking and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be exceptionally organized.
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong emphasis on MS Excel (including macros and scripting).
- Solid mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to think analytically and gather/interpret relevant data.
- Keep a Valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- 3+ years of experience with an ERP system and at least 1+ year in a system administration role
- 2+ years of experience with SQL server
- 2+ years of experience in application implementation including design, build, test, and deployment.
- 3+ years of experience in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Hands on experience in documentation and version control
- Good written and verbal communication skills / ability to discuss technical objectives to non-technical user community
- Team player with good interpersonal/customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
Epicor Systems Administrator
Senior GIS Administrator / Lead (100% Remote)