SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCharles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Your OpportunityThe Retirement Plan Services (RPS) technology team is responsible for design, implementation, and deployment of mission critical projects and applications that support the requirements of our business and customer community and provide robust and continuous operation for the management of our clients' retirement accounts. Our portfolio includes Enterprise class internet facing web sites and data services supporting multiple user communities and business channels. We are looking for an energetic and motivated Software Application Engineer to join our team in application development and delivery of this portfolio. What you are good at
- As a senior member of the RPS Project Delivery team, you will join a software development organization and contribute to design and development on multiple applications across the RPS application portfolio.
- You will join an Agile team of skilled software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- You will be responsible for leading software design, development and testing at the direction of senior staff throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- You will be part of a team where everyone is committed to an attitude of "whatever it takes" to deliver quality software on time and on budget including design, coding, testing, deployment and certification.
- You will participate in program level, project level, and technical governance processes to ensure our applications meet and exceed expectations.
- 6-8+ years of application development experience
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to lead technical design and solutioning activities within the team, helping to define development strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in modern internet application techniques and technologies including Angular 5+, Single Page Application (SPA), Responsive Design, Bootstrap, and others
- ASP.Net WebForms or MVC software development experience in C#.NET
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment experience using modern tools (Bamboo, BitBucket/Git, Puppet, Jenkins, or others)
- Experience developing RESTful Web APIs in Microsoft .NET
- Experience developing and deploying APIs to Cloud-based platforms (PCF, Azure, AWS, or others)
- Experience building and executing automated tests (Karma, Selenium, Sauce Labs, or others)
- Familiarity with secure coding development (OWASP, CWE, etc.) a plus
- Experience in Test Driven Design techniques a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to team partnership and success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys solving technical and non-technical challenges
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent