SalaryDepends on Experience
- You naturally listen more than you talk while in a conversation
- You are comfortable with rejection; it rolls right off your back
- You are extremely goal orientated – YOU CAN’T STAND TO FAIL!
- You are ethical, optimistic, confident, positive, assertive, and a team player
- Minimum 3-years’ experience with technology recruiting services
- Experience with communicating with C-Level executives and HR Department executives
- Experience with prospecting, managing a sales pipeline and accurately forecasting sales opportunities
- Must work well independently and be self-motivated
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Drive the sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closing.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking and referrals.
- Attend industry events to develop leads and prospects.
- Deliver presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan which will outline how your sales targets will be met to keep pace with your goals.
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects.
- Keep notes on prospect interactions in our online database/CRM.
- Provide forecast on sales volumes over relevant time-periods.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.