SalaryUSD Based on experience Based on experience
Exceptional Employment Services, INC. is seeking to immediately hire an LVN professional to provide Nursing services to about 77 people with intellectually and developmental disabilities (IDD).
- Reports directly to RN.
- Ensure timely, complete, and accurate charting of the daily clinical notes.
- Must be able to communicate well and work with all people groups.
- Utilize strong assessment skills, reports changes to the team regarding the patients' physical or mental condition.
- Demonstrate good judgment to patient care.
- Confer with the team regarding changes that need to be made in the Plan of Care.
- Accepts physicians' orders where permitted by state law.
Ensure timely, complete, and accurate charting of daily clinical notes.
Two Years HCS experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Prior experience in group home setting preferred.
Must have the ability to function autonomously and possess effective time management skills.
Absolute love for patient care!
Graduation from a state approved school of vocational practical nursing.
Must have valid Texas state driving license.
Must pass criminal background history.
COVID-19 Protocols strictly enforced.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512-926-5773.