SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Responsible for oversight and implementation of new and/or existing programs.
- Will be working within Digital Investor Services on the Retail Digital Experiences team. Specifically focusing on their messages experiences.
- Requires strong technical background as role will be the Product Owner working day to day with technology team developing a messaging integration layer that will bring multiple messaging sources to web and mobile channels. Particularly this involves knowledge of building APIs and services on the back-end.
- May also be developing new user interface components or modernizing existing ones.
- Direct Product Owner experience with Scrum teams (prioritizing backlogs, writing user stories, grooming with teams and validating completion) through all phases of iterative development and deployment Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguous and at times overlapping priorities; i.e. Managing to fixed scope and date scenarios
- Strong digital product management skills including experience with design thinking and client journeys
- Ability to work with a team of Product Owners as their teams deliver complex solutions together
- Experience with building out APIs and services on the back-end
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with Sr. Management.
- Must have demonstrated product management experience with exceptional leadership skills.
- Experience building messaging frameworks is a plus
Senior Manager, Digital Product