SourceKastech Software Solutions Group
Expereince and Requirement:
- Experienced Peoplesoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) Business Analyst/Product Owner actively involved in complex implementations and upgrades
- Experience in gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap sessions, performing system configuration, documenting business process, develop and conduct testing including UAT, Integration, and develop training docs for various phases within PeopleSoft
- Experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 FSCM Modules including GL/KK, AM, PO, eProcurement.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing, and Supplier Contract Management.
- Experience as a PeopleSoft functional module lead for large PeopleSoft implementation.
- Experience designing, configuring, and testing PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) workflow approvals, version 9.1 or higher.
- Agile Software Development Methodologies Experience
- Experience working with Peoplesoft 9.2 image upgrade project
- Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government).
- Ability to set and meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
- Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
- Good teamwork skills, and ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
- Working Scrum framework and Scrum team
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst HR/Travel and Expenses
Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
Health Care - Business analyst Austin, TX