Job#: 1248617 Job Description: If interested and meet the necessary requirements, please e-mail your most up to date resume in a WORD document to Operations & Administrative AssociateAustin, TX - Require On-site workLong-Term Opportunity SUMMARY:We are seeking an Operations and Administrative Associate. The ideal candidate will have working familiarity with the financial services business, generally, additional commercial real estate experience preferred, and be adept at efficiently managing multiple tasks related to the direction and administration of operations, including supporting management team in various capacities, working with data within Excel spreadsheets, and some limited project management. Candidate will also work with our nationwide advisor network providing operational and service support, as needed. The ideal candidate will have a working familiarity with technology and be able to assist with basic troubleshooting and implementation, as needed. Some onsite travel may also be needed.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Project Management - Provide support on real estate projects related to the tracking and opening of new advisor offices. Familiarity with the commercial leasing process and related construction preferred.
- Liaison - Responsible for efficiently managing all vendor services within our advisor network, including establishment of new services, bill payment, and problem resolution, as needed.
- Phone Support - Provide support and problem resolution to inbound advisor network calls. Take ownership of each inquiry as the primary point of contact and provide initial resolution, when possible, and escalate if initial resolution is not possible.
- Escalation - Provide support and manage escalated issues in a timely manner and be point of contact until resolution is achieved. Strong organization and tracking skills required.
- Data Processing - Responsible for data entry, financial analysis, and maintaining complex spreadsheets to support the lifecycles of the recruiting process and asset / revenue tracking. Provide regular reporting to business partners. Strong Excel expertise required.
- Continuous Learning - Responsible for keeping apprised of and helping promote new processes to our advisor network, actively participating in team meetings, and openness to grow the role within KPWS.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong work ethic, and extremely organized.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well with others in a small, elite team atmosphere.
- Deliver outcomes at the highest professional standards.
- Ensures a high-quality customer experience.
- MS Office experience required.
- Previous experience of the wirehouse or independent financial advisor industry is a plus.
- Previous experience with real estate, specifically commercial leases, is a plus.
- College degree required or combination of equivalent industry related experience.
Operations and Administrative Associate