SourceCharles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Your OpportunityAs a member of the Advisor Services Technology team, you will be immersed in a collaborative, innovative, and technically challenging environment. We're looking for software engineers who are enthusiastic about learning new and existing technologies in order to deliver exceptional software solutions. The role will require strong work ethics, problem solving skills and the ability to partner with business and technologists across the organization. What you are good atYou will be part of a development team responsible for building AS Security applications in the Advisor Services Technology division. The candidate will focus his/her efforts designing and developing full stack applications written in .Net and Angular. Additionally, the candidate will be exposed to other technologies such as MongoDB, RabbitMQ, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry. We're looking for leaders who are enthusiastic about learning new and existing technologies in order to provide exceptional software solutions. Strong work ethic, design and development skills, strong problem solving and the ability to partner with business and technologists across the organization is required. What you have
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science.
- 2-3+ years of real world experience in .application development using C# .NET / .NET core
- 2-3+ years of real world experience in enterprise web application development.
- 2+ years of experience building REST services that supports high volume transactions in highly available environments
- Good understanding of database concepts and experience with either SQL or NoSQL solutions. (e.g. SQL, Oracle, MongoDB or Hadoop)
- Proven experience using mocking frameworks and writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- Experience doing proof of concepts and reviewing designs with Lead Developers and Architects.
- A yearning to leverage technology to build products that "wow" users
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying micro-services solutions on cloud infrastructure
- Experience building cloud ready applications using IAAS/PASS concepts in AWS, Azure, Private Cloud (preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry) or similar cloud infrastructure
- Experience working on java script framework i.e. AngularJS, React
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Software Developer II
Full Stack Software Developer II
Search Software Developer
Software Developer I - Austin, TX
Python Software Developer in Austin, Texas