VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: Supply Chain Project Coordinator Location: Bay Area, CA/ Austin, TX Duration: Contract The Supply Chain Project Coordinator will perform the following activities, including (but not limited to):
- 8+ years of Project coordination experience with Supply Chain process knowledge
- Developing complete & thorough project plan and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Delivering project objectives within agreed-upon schedule and budget
- Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path
- Developing and delivering progress reports, requirements, risks, and other PMO methodology documentation
- Facilitating status meetings with project stakeholders
- Holds self-accountability for meeting expectations and requirements of customers.
- Shows ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Shows flexibility in changing approach when needed.
- Ensures the quality and integrity of project work products.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Motivates the team by explaining priorities and objectives.
- Adheres to and analyzes project/program policies processes, standards, governance, and metrics.
- Excellent knowledge on Supply Chain processes typically related to the Retail or Manufacturing industry.
SAP IT Project Manager - (Supply Chain)