SalaryUSD $100,000+ 100000+
Overall Job Description:
- Tableau Admin will be responsible for promoting Tableau objects into the production environment.
- Tableau Admin will execute a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) scan prior to the deployment of any objects to production in order to assess whether or not it contains PHI or sensitive data.
- Tableau Admin will conduct periodic monitoring and communicate any performance issues identified to the appropriate client.
- Tableau support will apply patches and upgrade server versions as they deem fit.
- Tableau Admin will contribute to the development and implementation of the services’ processes, policies, and procedures.
- Tableau Admin will contribute to the end-to-end design and development of the dashboards.
- All other duties as assigned
- Collecting business dashboard requirements by establishing themes, epics, user stories, and features that make up the product backlog.
- Developing a complex Tableau dashboard and training the existing internal staff for future work.
- Dashboard mockup development and user validation.
- Collaborates with other members of the Team on the design and implementation of optimal data design to support a Tableau reporting system.
- Experience with publishing internal and external dashboards to the organization and a demonstrated understanding of the architecture involved.
- Experience working with all levels of an organization, along with the ability to collaborate and present at the executive level (regarding dashboards).
- Project management expertise to structure work, timelines, and lead a team along with the soft skills to appropriately set stakeholder expectations.
- Teaming with a variety of stakeholders and resources.