SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Description: Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with product marketing, product teams and sales on key campaigns, launches and initiatives to grow awareness of the brand and preference for among IT decision makers.
- Support multi-channel marketing efforts (videos, blogs, customer stories, events, advertising, email, web, sales collateral) with content that speaks to different enterprise stakeholders; Create and share content that demonstrates how our product complements other ecosystem technology providers.
- Participate in regional and industry events to help build awareness for our product benefits and engage with customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with marketers across teams to develop content that can drive pull-through adoption among enterprises.
- Use research to inform messaging and tactics, and then measure the impact of those activities
- 5+ years experience in a product marketing role, marketing or communication role
- Exceptional writing and overall communication skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business benefits
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Experience creating marketing content for enterprise software
- Marketing Research experience
- Content creation, producing video, storytelling
Product Marketing Manager - Cloud Infrastructure - Kubernetes