SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
We are currently hiring DevOps Engineer for our customer based out of Sunnyvale, CA & Austin, TX DevOps EngineerSunnyvale, CA & Austin, TX12+ Months Contract Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of infrastructure integration including configuration of new and existing systems on multiple platforms, security, operating system administration, software installation, and maintenance and upgrades.
- Lead the integration of the Systems Administration team through an ongoing evolution and improvement, through tighter integration and collaboration.
- Lead enterprise automation efforts that will be implemented via Chef Automation.
- Act as a leader in an “infrastructure as code” migration
- Recommend system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Create and maintain policies and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Design, create and maintain comprehensive documentation of best practices for all implemented system configurations.
- Represent the Systems Group in Technology Review Boards ensuring that best practices and consistent methodologies are considered.
DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps / Cloud Engineer/ Architect (100% Remote)