SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCharles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Your OpportunityWe are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join the Digital Accelerator Retirement Experience team to build customer facing and backend applications. We will focus on driving client-centricity, reducing time to market & increasing efficiency. Ideal candidate shares our passion for technology, innovation, excellence and enjoys fast-paced environment, thrive under ambiguity and embrace change passionately. We are moving towards a Test-Driven development and Continuous Integration environment using Bamboo and Bit Bucket. The candidate will work alongside a team of seasoned engineers whose main objective is to maintain all aspects of the overall software development lifecycle and ensure the on-time, quality delivery of software product releases. What you are good at
- Work closely with Tech leads and business partners to define Agile stories for new capabilities.
- Hands on coding, perform code reviews, unit testing and production issue solving.
- Assist in design and implementation of new stories and bug fixes.
- Mentor junior staff in the team and help them reach their career goals.
- Partnering with fellow developers, product owners, technical leads and architects.
- 5+ years of full stack application development experience and experience mentoring/assisting junior team developers on team
- Proven experience developing and implementing applications, particularly web-enabled applications using:
- Front End Technologies/Concepts: NET, Angular and/or AngularJS, JSON/XML, Sync/ASync services
- Back End Technologies/Concepts: .NET, .NET core, C# and RESTful API design, Micro-Services
- Passion for enterprise-level agile development
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
- Comfortable with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) concepts, unit testing principles and implementations, API test automation techniques as well as automated deployment pipeline tools
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite is strongly preferred: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Have a passion for problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
- B S or higher in computer science or related technical field
Sr Software Developer
Lead React Software Developer
Java developer/Software engineer ((Multiple positions in Austin, TX/Sunnyvale, CA)
Software Developer (C#)
Software Developer - Java, Spring