SalaryUSD TBD TBD
We Are Hiring: M-W-F 7A -3P, some weekends, on-call as needed What You Will Do: Responsibilities:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesse and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.