Secretary ITexas, Arlington, 76001 Arlington USA
Wits Solutions Inc. (WITS) is a SBA certified 8(a) company with headquarters in the metropolitan Washington D.C. area. WITS has been providing best-in-class solutions in professional IT and administrative consulting to various Federal, State, Local and commercial customers. At WITS, we believe in working not for our clients but with them. This is why right from the beginning; our analysts and solution-builders work closely with our clients to ensure that the project outcomes continue to deliver value long into the future. Job Description: The contractor, including any consultants and/or subcontractors, shall provide non personal services and be responsible for providing all management, supervision, recruitment, employment, insurance, and bonding for its personnel assigned to work under this task order. REQUIRED TASKS: The following check or uncheck marked tasks shall be performed by the contractor under this task order:
- Public Trust Clearance or willing to obtain one.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Secretary I position.
- Address the needs of all customers within the scope of the task order Statement of Work.
- Type letters, memoranda, reports, presentation slides, and other necessary material utilizing Microsoft Office 365 applications or other automated systems.
- Review correspondence, reports, memoranda, and documents to ensure internal consistency and conformance with established procedures in NRC Management and NRC Editorial Style Guide and obtain any necessary concurrences.
- Prepare special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, and correspondence.
- Research and prepare briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and determine the identity of the caller, nature of the call, and transfer or refer to the appropriate individual.
- Screen telephone calls, respond to requests for information, and determine which request shall be handled by the appropriate NRC organizational representative.
- Gather information and take messages, including name, organization, telephone numbers, and any other pertinent information to the phone call.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain recurring internal reports.
- Enter data into automated systems as needed.
- Communicate information such as updated Office procedures or agendas.
- Coordinate administrative forms for the Office and forward to appropriate party for processing
- Photocopy, scan, and fax copies of materials.
- Prepare printing and graphic work requests, obtain appropriate approvals, and forward approved requests to the appropriate parties for completion.
- Support records management activities
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars for the appropriate individuals as needed.
- Make arrangements for conference rooms to include scheduling (or rescheduling) and
- coordinate with all parties invited to the meeting, scheduled teleconference or video
- Conferencing services, and ensure that all necessary equipment (projectors, multimedia, etc.) is available and in working condition.
- Serve as liaison between the COR (or their designee) and the Office of the Executive Director for Operations for all matters related to controlled correspondence.
- Serve as liaison with other Offices for routine administrative matters.
- Assemble background materials for meetings or reports.
- Attend meetings and record or report on the proceedings.
- Utilizing NRC's time and labor system for NRC employees monitor and report time and labor data for completeness and notify organizational supervisors and employees of action due dates and track through to completion. The contractor does not verify or certify NRC employee's time.
- File and retrieve records from division docket files. Assist in maintaining docket file room.
- Provide entry and retrieval of records from the Agency-wide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS).
- Enter and retrieve data from the Web-Based Licensing System (WBL), and producing and distributing reports from WBL (i.e., licensing reports and reciprocity filing data).
- Enter and retrieve data in and from Microsoft (MS) Access, Excel, SharePoint, Nuclear Materials Event Database, International Nuclear Events System and other electronic record systems, and report generation and distribution from these systems.
- Develop database or spreadsheets using common commercial products (i.e., MS Access or Excel).
- Monitor and distribute documents from electronic email distribution systems (e.g., electronic Regulatory Information Distribution System (eRIDS).
- Review and screen incoming documents for sensitive information marking.
- Perform WBL queries and issue email reminders to licensees or applicants concerning pending due dates.
- Perform general clerical duties such as division mail distribution and typing. Assist Branch Chiefs and technical staff in preparing presentation materials using MS
- PowerPoint or standard word processing programs