SourceArrow Electronics, Inc.
Oracle Applications Engineer, Early CareerTexas, Arlington, 76012 Arlington USA
Position:Oracle Applications Engineer, Early CareerJob Description:Employee must work out of one of the following Arrow offices:Reno, NVPhoenix, AZArlington, TXGrapevine, TXWhat You'll Be DoingArrow Electronics, Inc. - We have an excellent opportunity for an Early Career Oracle Manufacturing Application Engineer. Ideally, we are seeking an individual with experience in Oracle Manufacturing/Supply Chain applications and technical experience in Oracle applications to support our manufacturing applications.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and development of applications built with the Oracle toolset.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing Oracle applications as needed.
- Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration, and testing for production and development environments.
- Customize and develop Oracle Interfaces, Reports, and Extensions as needed to support business requirements.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
- Experience in the implementation and support of Oracle applications including SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Forms & Reports
- Experience in multiple Oracle EBS modules including Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing, BOM, WIP, and Oracle Engineering
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning
- Ability to analyze and fix software errors in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
- 2+ years of total experience with at least 1 years of experience as an Oracle Developer in Applications framework using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, and XML reports
- 1+ years of experience in multiple Oracle EBS modules to include - Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing, BOM and WIP
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Functional experience - specifically within Supply Chain/Manufacturing experience, including Order to Cash and Quote to Order.
- Experience with Oracle Applications
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Oracle Applications Engineer, Early Career
Network Design Engineer
Systems Requirements Engineer/Grand Prairie, Texas
Senior Network Engineer