SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DevOps Engineer | 221049DETAILSLocation: Allen, TX 75013 (100% Remote, but preferably local to the DFW metroplex)Position Type: 6M C2HHourly / Salary: BOE!Residency Requirements: MUST be able to convert to fulltime employment without requiring sponsorship immediately and/or in the future. No sponsorship and/or sponsorship transfers are being offered, at this time. JOB SUMMARYVaco Technology is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a 6M C2H opportunity that is 100% remote-based. The DevOps Engineer will join a team that is responsible for automating internal processes and improving the CI/CD platform.
- Build / Maintain / Improve CI/CD Platform - Jenkins Targeting AIX / Windows
- Automate System Administration Functions / Create Self-Service Portals
- Troubleshoot Systems / Deployment Issues (as needed)
- Collaborate with Team on Design / Code Reviews, etc.
- Participated in Research / PoC (Proof-of-Concepts) for New DevOps Tools / Processes
- Oversee / Manage Multiple Environments - Support Development Lifecycles / End-Clients
- Collaborate with Architects / Software Engineers to Propose Strategies / Ideas, etc.
- Create / Maintain Required Technical Documentation / Architectural Design Records, etc.
- Automation / Configuration Management / Development Frameworks and Methodologies (advanced)
- System / Network Administration / Troubleshooting Experience
- Hands-On Scripting - Python / Java / C# (strongly preferred)
- DevOps Engineer - Build / Improve / Maintain Automated Deployment Pipelines (Jenkins to Windows / AIX)
- Build / Maintain System / Application Snapshots for Contunuious Delivery
- Software Development / Scripting Languages - Java / C# / Ant / Python, etc.
- Build / Maintain / Improve the Automated Testing Environments
- Develop / Build Unit Tests Alongside Production Code in a CI Environment - Agile Design Build Test Methodologies (some knowledge preferred)
- DevOps Tools - Jenkins / Perforce / Code Collaborator / Chef / Puppet / Ant, etc.
- SCRUM / Agile Development Framework (knowledge)
- UNIX (Linux / AIX) Administration
- Infrastructure-as-Code - Terraform / Chef, etc.
- Automation / Orchestration - Jenkins / Azure DevOps, etc.
- Scripting Languages - Ruby / Python / Shell Scripting, etc.
- Ant Build Processes (knowledge)