SalaryUSD $50 - 55 per hour 50 - 55 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Randstad Technologies is currently seeking an Oracle Database Administrator to fill a role in Nashville (remote with some onsite work required post-COVID). Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of experience with Oracle databases having at least 3 years focused on Audit Vault and security. Primary responsibilities for the role include building and managing processes that detect and block unauthorized database activity. This includes what should be captured for audit and creating reports while taking into account business and legal needs and documenting these processes. You will also be expected to determine and document the amount of storage and capacity that is needed for the system audit capture including purge cycles. Specifically, you will install, configure, administrate, and upgrade Oracle Advanced Security features including Oracle firewall, partitioning, compression, and data archive methodologies including data redaction processes, documenting all processes. location: Nashville, Tennesseejob type: Contractsalary: $50 - 55 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration, administration and upgrade of Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience managing multiple Oracle 10gR2 and 11gR2, RAC RDBMS systems.
- Hands on administration of Oracle Dataguard
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience using Oracle RMAN backup/recovery utilities
- Understand Database architecture, data management, partitioning, compression, and devise data archive methodology
- Work with vendor DBAs to ensure proper management and maintenance of database systems.
- Develop processes that detect and block unauthorized database activity.
- Work with departments to determine the approperiate level of audit controls and what should be captured for audit taking into account security, business and legal needs.
- Work with department to determine the amount of storage required as well as how much data is to be captured, stored and purge cycles.
- Perform upgrades, patches and installations of Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Oracle Database Admin (3 years of experience is required)
- Oracle RAC (3 years of experience is required)
- Oracle Audit Vault (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Oracle Dataguard (3 years of experience is required)
- Linux OS (1 year of experience is preferred)