Role Title: SSIS ETL Developer Location: Nashville, TN, Remote Required Skills:
- 6+ years of SSIS ETL Developer and should be good in development.
- Strong experience in using SQL Server 2008+ SSIS ETL
- Experience of working on data conversion/migration activities.
- Understand the functional requirement and translate it into ETL logic.
- Design SSIS ETL packages to move data from various sources preferably from Flat files, Oracle database
- Strong knowledge of different transformations that available in SSIS ETL.
- Deployment of SSIS ETL packages from lower environment to higher environments
- Strong knowledge of relational database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL) and able to write complex queries
- Experience in performance tuning and query monitoring
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software if necessary
- Candidate should be an initiator, self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Ability to understand methodologies and tools used for delivery and display a passion to follow and devise processes for improving quality
- Experience of working in Integrated Eligibility / SNAP/TANF Determination projects