SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceInfinity Consulting Solutions
Job Description - IT Project Manager IIIIT Project Manager III 100% Remote EST, CST, MST 6+ Month Contract to HireQualifications:Technology background, someone who understands C#, Virtual Database, and must have a cloud based mentality. Experience with Power BI, Power APPS. Must have a Project Management thought process. Worker must be able to take requirements down and also have very good documentation skills. Have to possess a good consultant mindset [jack of all trades and master of none type where they should have good knowledge across the board]. Need to be able to hit the ground running. Working with clients and seeing what technology best fits them. Must see the landscape of what's going on and connect the dots. SQL Reporting would also be an ideal experience for background to have.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree required, must have technical background.
- Required to have 10 plus years work experience in Tech Solution.
- Finance Background is a plus
- Serves as a technology consultant focusing on engaging with business stakeholders through out North America to provide advice, consulting and technology options.
- Focus on opportunities for using technology to improve the customer/client experience and facilitate business process and or automation.
- Understands current and future technology capabilities and assists in facilitating technology road-maps to meet the needs for business and operations.
- Engages the business to align on activities to deliver technology capabilities to support CRB priorities.
- Can coordinate solution oriented activities with the appropriate departments such as architecture, information management, application development and program delivery.
- Consider the short-term needs/implications with long-term needs and implications of various decisions
- Assists in the due diligence process for the IT facets of proposed proof of concepts, vendor supplied solutions, mergers and acquisitions
- Ensure that all preparatory work is completed to enable the programs to be authorized. Scope to be well defined, cost case complete, risks identified and mitigated and all necessary resources and skills identified.
- Managing the creation of mandates and business cases for proposed projects that will be delivered, reviewed and potentially approved by the appropriate Steer Co.
- Promotes the adoption of the technology capabilities within CRB.
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- SQL Reporting
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Action Oriented
- Strategic Agility
- Results Focus
Oracle EBS SCM Project Manager
Junior Project Manager