SalaryUp to US$130000 per annum + competitive
Salesforce Business Analyst - $130k Base Salary + RemoteTennessee, Memphis, 37501 Memphis USA
One of my clients, a respected company in the mortgage industry, is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience under their belt to join their established team. The candidate they're looking for ideally has project management experience and is familiar with the technical Salesforce administrative toolkit. This team is also very tight knit and extremely collaborative, so someone who works well with others will thrive in this environment. Interested? Read on for a full list of your possible responsibilties:Responsibilities
- You will write technical requirements and acceptance criteria as well as manage developer work and create story points to keep the team busy/productive
- You will run the team's scrums and handle all of the cases as they come in to Jira environment.
- You will finalize the requirements and number of story points; as well as work collaboratively with the Salesforce Business Product Lead to prioritize what needs to be done.
- Ideally you have Salesforce development knowledge/experience. You should be be technical enough to speak to developers and push back on any work to understand when to code versus when to go a declarative route. You should be able to review complicated flows and understand the logic. It is okay if you're not a hands on coder, but if you can delegate and review these tasks, that is perfect!
- Needs to be willing to be aggressive and dive in. You can't just listen in on calls, you need to participate.
- Takes ownership of different tickets
- Salary can go up to $130k and can show a little flex for the right candidate
- There is bonus potential for this role
- COMPLETELY REMOTE and will stay that way
- They have an established Salesforce Center of Excellence - which shows that they prioritize this platform
- Constantly working on new projects, you will be exposed to several different concepts that you would not find in most jobs
- 15 PTO Days per year with 11 designated holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance package that covers medical, dental, and vision. You'll also be eligible to participate in a Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account as well
It cannot be stressed enough but they have a healthy work culture: No egos or finger pointing. Everyone pulls their weight and are extremely collaborative - even the CTO is hands on with some projects!