SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceSpruce Infotech Inc
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing and Consulting firm in the nation, is searching for qualified candidates for a M365 Trainer opportunity with a top client in Memphis, TN. Job Title: M365 TrainerLocation: Memphis, TNDuration: 6 month contract + potential extensions Job Description:The Change Enablement team is looking for an individual who has successfully implemented a change enablement/change management plan integrating new technology where either no or legacy technology resided. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all pre-implementation activities, developing the proper training, and post-implementation activities, including adoption for the new technology.
- Delivering an optimal training experience based on audience, content and delivery method.
- Key to identify potential roadblocks during pre-implementation activities, remediating through proper training and change activities and re-enforcing best practices during post-implementation.
- Create an end to end plan to integrate new technology
- Capture and translate business processes and how the new technology will be used to create comprehensive training and change enablement activities
- Create and execute against measurable objectives through all phases of the project
- Possess technical/process writing experience sample required
- Create training for multiple methods of delivery including stand-up and remote
- Deliver stand-up training
- Create PowerPoint decks using advanced PPT features Recommended, not required
- Create on-line lessons using Articulate/Articulate 360 Recommended, not required
W2 role for Microsoft 365 Engineer in Memphis, TN
Release Train Engineer (RTE)Memphis, TNRemote Till Covid
Hiring for - Java Architect - Memphis, TN - Fulltime Role