SalaryUSD $120000 - $140000 per annum 120000 - 140000 per annum
- Develop and support Single page applications for web applications.
- Develop responsive html5/css layouts and interactive layouts.
- Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and evolve accordingly.
- Support ongoing content updates and bug fixes as needed.
- Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Participate in code reviews and provide mentorship to other junior developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors like Sass/ Less.
- Preferred experience in AWS
- Good knowledge of browser/device differences and the ability to deliver seamless responsive experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies and tools quickly.
- Effective written and verbal communication techniques.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to effectively relate to key users and stakeholders.
100% Remote Senior Data Engineer