SalaryUSD $50 - $58 per hour 50 - 58 per hour
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on business needs.
- Refine and customize internal tools and methods.
- Plan, review and manage customization requests.
- Research and analyze application behaviors and improve performance and stability.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms, field and customer records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications.
- Provide data and generate reports to assist with analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management and support for optimal usage.
- Evaluate new or under-used NetSuite functionality, assist with defining functional specifications for business function specific customizations.
- Design and build enhancements and new financial systems functionality to support business needs, while maintaining scalability, ensuring system integrity, security, best practices and leveraging data where possible
- Support users both proactively and reactively with a focus on customer service, including training.
- Perform software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose and correct issues.
- General administration duties including creation and maintenance of workflows, dashboards, saved searches, and editing forms & fields.
- Manage roles and permissions and maintain custom forms.
- Assists with the creation of test cases and supports User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure system configuration objectives have been met.
- 3+ years experience with NetSuite, with at least 2 years NetSuite development experience
- Minimum 2 years of SuiteScripting Experience in NetSuite
- Ability to develop and debug SuiteScripting (Client Script, User Event Script, Scheduled Script, Custom Workflow Actions, Suitelets & RESTlets)
- Willingness to work on several projects at once in a fast paced environment
- Extremely self motivated. Can take initiative and work independently, asking for help when needed
- Preferred Certifications: NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II, Administrator, ERP Consultant
- Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies, preferably work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Hands on experience designing solutions, installing software and data migration in a software delivery project environment
- Familiarity with DevOps and Git for code branching and proper deployment methodology.
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations
- Hands on experience designing solutions, installing software and data migration.
- System implementation and system integration experience.
ETL Developer Mid-Level