Job DescriptionWe have an amazing opportunity for an experienced, customer-centric and insights-driven Loyalty & Customer Engagement Manager to drive Hello Member Loyalty Program in Australia.
Our Hello Member Loyalty program launched almost 12 months ago with a huge success and we are entering the next stage with customer insights at core of everything we do.
If you are customer focused, love data and identifying growth opportunities then this role will allow you to create a strategy that will drive the acquisition and retention of our loved members.
The role of Loyalty & Customer Engagement Manager in H&M is to contribute to added customer value, strengthen brand, and increase sales growth by delivering strong, insight driven loyalty strategy and member activation.
You will join us from a background in customer insights/marketing loyalty and you are always the voice of the customer. You can connect with loyalty members positively and emotionally while being commercially focused.Key responsibilities:Omni Loyalty and Customer Activation
- Drive omni customer Loyalty in line with H&M values and commercial plan
- Plan and execute Loyalty strategy to drive acquisition, engagement and retention goals across the H&M Member lifecycle
- Drive customer goals and follow ups, including involvement in annual budget
- Plan, implement and follow up on the commercial plan to secure a strong member offering that delivers defined KPIs, drives customer base growth and increases lifetime value
- Based on insights, initiate and support member tactical activities in line with selling peaks and brand focuses, as well as long term plans
- Manage member rewards
- Develop and execute member acquisition, promotional, partnerships and event initiatives in line with agreed objectives
- Secure strong loyalty communication in alignment with brand guidelines (collaboration with Marketing, Digital team)
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer KPI’s reports and evaluations and share learnings from activitie
- Use customer analysis and reports to understand customer needs and create recommendations to drive strategic advantage for growth
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies
- Own customer segmentation strategy
- Build Loyalty awareness for store teams
- Set, analyse and follow up customer goals for store teams
- Develop strong relationship with store Loyalty Brand Ambassadors to drive and deliver customer acquisition and conversion goals through training and activations
QualificationsWho are we looking for?
- Degree in Marketing or Business, with experience within an omni (retail) marketing environment, including acquisition and retention marketing or CRM marketing or customer insights in a fast-paced, customer centric organisation
- Customer focused with the proven ability to analyse customer insights and turn them into actions that drive results and reach goals
- Enjoy being day-to-day hands-on whilst driving strategy
- Thrive in cross functional collaboration and can present strategy in a clear way to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experienced in customer lifecycle management and segmentation
- Experienced in working with multiple communication channels in consumer marketing and journey mapping
- Strong leadership skills, positive and engaging
- Communicates clearly & proactively and is the ultimate collaborator
- Well-organised and efficient, with the ability to cope with a large workload and prioritise and plan ahead
- Expert in Excel, business analytical tools, customer insights tools. Technically savvy.
Applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia.
Additional InformationWhat’s in it for you?
- Generous staff discount at H&M and globally across other H&M Group brands
- Encourages work life balance
- Enjoy your birthday with an extra day of leave
- Discounts to over 400 fitness studios across Australia
- Modern office with ergonomic work stations for all team members
- Up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
This is a full-time position based inSydney, Australia.This role is part of H&M Marketing team and reports to the Head of Marketing AUNZ with no direct reports (potential for a team growth in the future).
Customer Success Manager
Manager Customer Success APAC
Senior Enterprise Engagement Manager, Cortex Xpanse
Marketing Specialist - Tech, Data and Customer Journeys
Channel Marketing Manager, APAC
Customer Success Enablement Engineer