As a Logistics Specialist at Bosch an individual will need to be customer focused to plan purchase offinished goods for original equipment customers in North America.Will also needto bring a strong drive to deliver to customer expectations and communicate openly when necessary. Above all,mustbe driven to improve quality, delivery, and cost aspects related to the below responsibilities of the role:
Develop and maintain:
- Customer and supplier planning
- Create delivery plans
- Order forecast, and sales plan
- ABC Classification of parts
- Standard stock keeping and optimize planning parameter
- Manage bottleneck situation and supply concerns
- Customer performance metrics
- Set-up of new customer and suppliers in our system
Analyze and track key planning parameters andcoordinate physical movement of material.
To design and optimize the appropriate material supply chain and service level to the customer, coordinate information between Customer, Sales and Supplying plants; incl. lead and support in customer and internal CIP projects.
Meet customer requirements, while minimizing obsolescence, manage product changes (e.g. introductions and engineering changes) with: Customer, Sales and Supplying plant.
Support, identify, and communicate corrective actions, deviations and lean processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Fieldrelated toSupply Chain Management or Materials Planning with a minimum of 3+ years' experience in Supply Chain Management or Materials Planning
- Comprehensive knowledge in inventory control methods (e.g. MRP, leveling, PFEP, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills, as well as, strong written and verbal communication.
- Results-focused and motivated/energetic with strong customer service skills.
- Flexible worker: Operates well working both independently and in a team environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP MM, SD, & APO systems
- Continuous improvement process work experience
- 8D/ 5-Why Problem Solving Experience
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
To be the first to hear about relevant news, events and job opportunities, sign up for the appropriate Bosch Insider Community (Talent Network) below.